Beginning NET LIQ (Mar 2020)
Current NET LIQ (Mar 2020)
The 11th $25k Challenge has officially started on 3/19/20
I will be posting my delayed trades here as I put them on. If you are a paid member, you will also get an invitation to our private Discord group where I post near real-time live trades as I execute them.
If you have already signed up for the paid plan, please carefully review the below checklist if you want to understand/follow my challenge as I go through it. If you haven’t upgraded yet, go here to upgrade=> https://25koptionschallenge.com/iump-account-page/?ihc_ap_menu=profile
- Chats/Alert Platform – We will use Discord as our chat server for trade alerts and discussions. You should have already received an invite to join the private Discord group. If not, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Challenge Start Date – The March 2020 – March 2021 challenge has started on 19th March.
- Learn the trading methodology – If you haven’t already read the book, it is a quick read and is absolutely essential to understand my methodology. Grab your copy here https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Z9QLCS6
- Learn about Debit Spreads – Educate yourself about vertical spreads, especially debit spreads – This will get you started, but I encourage you to watch as many videos you can find https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SVswX2V_vE
- Paper Trading – Start with a Paper Trading account – Thinkorswim from TD Ameritrade is the best platform out there in my opinion.
- Trading Platform – Although, my trades are not trade recommendations, but if you want to apply the methodology to your trading style, get a Tastyworks account. They have done a great job with their platform. I am super impressed. Open your tastyworks account here =>https://start.tastyworks.com/#/login?referralCode=XWH3GB4SJX
- Live Lessons – I will be conducting weekly live strategy sessions via Zoom meetings, where I will be guiding you through the methodology and teaching you the basics of how to use your trading platforms correctly, how to place trades correctly, reading charts etc. Training Videos available here: https://25koptionschallenge.com/training-videos/